Biker's Hell

Your Biker Resourse Centre

Affiliate Program


10,732 Designs/706 Artists

Highly Recommended

    Single Moms Date Link
    Single Moms Date
    Dating site for single mothers and the people who want to meet them.

in House Menu

Biker Resourse

Biker Dating

Biker Mobile

Well? Are You?

    bikerornot.com
    [Image] Hellsgates

    Hellsgates

    Where the Ride Never Ends!

School of Body Art


Top Tattoo Designs
LA Ink Tattoo Designs

How To Be A Tattoo Artist

Tattoo School Certificate Training

Tattoo Ink Monster Over 10,000 Designs

Award Winning Tattoo Designs

News Provided by White Trash Networks!

 

 

 

 

 

 

(USA) Bills for Hells Angels incomplete
Cody council members authorized staff to issue reimbursement checks outside of the normal accounts payable schedule Aug. 19.The action will cover expenses for the Hells Angels USA Run, July 28-Aug. 3.The city will receive $184,000 from the state to defer extra law enforcement costs at that time, but has not submitted its request for funding.?We have received some bills, but not all,? Mayor Nancy Tia Brown said.http://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_4a01b304-2ca4-11e4-9f09-001a4bcf887a.html
Publ.Date : Mon, 25 Aug 2014 22:51:10 +0000
(USA) Neighbors Have Mixed Feelings Over Future Of Hell\'s Angels Clubhouse
ROCKFORD (WIFR) -- It's been more than a year since the City of Rockford condemned the Hell's Angels clubhouse and now the members who faced criminal charges are off the hook. People along South Main near the clubhouse say they have mixed feelings about the possibility of the motorcyclists returning to their old stomping grounds.Rosalba Diaz has been selling dresses in her store San Juditas Little Mall on South Main Street in Rockford for nearly 20 years. In the last year, Diaz says she's lost her sense of security."We had a break-in in the back, people coming in and look around and they even took a stove behind the building," she said.Diaz says she started noticing more problems after the Hell?s Angels clubhouse was condemned."Nobody wants to mess around with them so yeah you do feel safer," Diaz explained.A few doors down at the American Legion, Commander Sonny Sowell says he hasn't noticed much of a difference since the Hell's Angels left."We used to see them out there with their bikes and stuff but as far as having a problem, we never had a problem with them," Sowell said.For others in the area the problem isn't with the group, it's with their building."What we do need is parking. With the revitalization of south main and the improvements that are happening there's going to be a lot more people coming down," SWIFT Vice President Rudy Valdez, said.Valdez says just seeing the name ?Hell?s Angels? scares potential customers away at a time the business district here is being built up."I see a lot of improvements to the roads. I see a lot of businesses trying to come down here, people talking about coming in this area," Dawaun Neal, owner of Classic Cuts, said.At this point the Hell's Angels clubhouse is still condemned and there's a for sale sign in the yard.http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Neighbors-Have-Mixed-Feelings-Over-Future-Of-Hells-Angels-Clubhouse-272514421.html
Publ.Date : Mon, 25 Aug 2014 22:50:05 +0000
(AUS) Seventh Rebel arrested for kidnap and assault
A 23-year-old member of the Rebels Penrith chapter has been arrested and charged in relation to the kidnapping and assault of a man in May. He is the seventh member of the gang to be charged in relation to the offence.On Saturday 10 May 2014, police were made aware of an incident where a 45-year-old man had allegedly been abducted and assaulted by a number of men.The man was allegedly attacked by the men outside a property in Castlereagh during the evening of Thursday 8 May 2014, before he was taken inside the property, tied up and repeatedly assaulted.On Saturday 10 May 2014, the man regained consciousness and found an opportunity to escape. He was able to contact a friend, who transported him to hospital where he was treated for a number of injuries to his head, torso and limbs.Detectives from State Crime Command?s Gangs Squad formed Strike Force Salsola to investigate the incident.Police inquiries established that four cars, a speed boat, three quad bikes and other property were stolen during the assault.Earlier this month, Strike Force Salsola detectives arrested and charged six members of the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang ? including high-ranking members from the Penrith and Liverpool chapters ? in relation to the kidnapping. All six are currently before the courts.Last Friday (22 August 2014), detectives attended a government facility in Lithgow, where they formally charged a 23-year-old man with special aggravated kidnapping. The man was remanded in custody to appear before Penrith Local Court on Thursday (28 August 2014).http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/latest_releases?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZWJpenByZC5wb2xpY2UubnN3Lmdvdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDAzMzMuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D
Publ.Date : Mon, 25 Aug 2014 22:48:40 +0000
(USA) Police raid West End club, arrest 6
Police arrested six people early Sunday during a raid of a West End club where a man was fatally shot in May.Lt. Joseph Milek, the night chief, said police executed a search warrant on the Kumasi Motorcycle Club at 1915 Central Ave. at about 2 a.m. Sunday."It appears that they were selling liquor after hours," Milek said. Police recovered alcohol and guns, as well.The club had been under investigation, Milek said. There had been several fatal shootings at or near the club in the past, and police had been receiving nuisance and crime complaints.On May 10, 33-year-old Jason Dukes was shot and killed in the 400 block of nearby Whiteman Street as the club let out for the night at about 4 a.m. In 2009, Larry "Head" Washington was found guilty of murdering Dewey Curtis in the early morning hours of Jan. 25 just outside the club after an argument.http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/24/kumasi-motorcycle-club-raid/14528579/
Publ.Date : Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:34:41 +0000
(AUS) \'Horned\' suspected murderer fears unfair trial
The lawyer for a suspect in a gruesome triple murder fears his client's implanted horns and satanic tattoo could turn jurors against him.Caius Veiovis, 33, will stand trial on September 3 charged with kidnapping, murder and witness intimidation in the 2011 slayings of David Glasser, Edward Frampton and Robert Chadwell.His two alleged accomplices have already been convicted and sentenced to three consecutive life terms.But Veiovis' Massachusetts lawyer James Reardon Jr is concerned his client's unique appearance will prevent him from receiving a fair trial."There's a serious factor of curiosity and concern when the jury first sees him," Mr Reardon Jr said in Hampden Superior Court."I think we have to get it out there."As part of the heavily inked suspect's signature look, Veiovis had two rows of bumps resembling horns implanted in his forehead with the sequence "666" tattooed in between them, as well as his ears surgically altered to make them more elf-life.On Thursday a Hampden Superior Court judge said potential jurors could be excluded if they believed they could not act impartially.Veiovis is accused of helping David Chalue and Adam Lee Hall kidnap, torture and murder the three victims on August 28, 2011.The victims' dismembered remains were later found in a ditch.According to police, the trio murdered Mr Glasser to prevent him from giving evidence against Hall, a member of the Hell's Angels bikie gang, in an unrelated case.The other two victims were simply witnesses to the crime.Hall, 37, was convicted in February of first-degree murder and kidnapping and sentenced to three consecutive life terms and an additional 42 years.A guilty Chalue, 47, was also sentenced in May to three consecutive life terms for his role in the triple homicide.A request by Veiovis, who maintains his innocence, to move the trial's location due to publicity was denied with proceedings to go ahead as planned on September 3. http://news.msn.co.nz/worldnews/8895195/horned-suspected-murderer-fears-unfair-trial
Publ.Date : Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:31:46 +0000
(AUS) Other states to support Queensland?s VLAD laws in bikies? High Court challenge
THE Commonwealth and five of the country?s States and Territories have thrown their support behind Queensland?s contentious anti-bikie laws and will help defend them in court.The laws, which had attracted widespread criticism when initially introduced, have now been given the backing of Attorneys-General from New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, the Northern Territory and South Australia, a Labor Government.They, along with Federal Attorney General George Brandis, have agreed to intervene in a High Court challenge to the laws, which will be heard next week.If upheld, aspects of the laws, if not the legislation in their entirety, are expected to be rolled out nationally in the supporting States. Attorney-General Jarrod Bleijie said just the Tasmanian and Australian Capital Territory governments, who do not currently have specific anti-bikie laws, had decided against helping defend the laws including the VLAD (Vicious Lawless Association Disestablishment) legislation.Under VLAD, bikie gang members and office bearers can face additional, mandatory sentences of between 15 and 25 years if they are found guilty of a range of offences.?The Commonwealth, States and Territories all intervening means another six of the nation?s top legal minds are backing us up,? Mr Bleijie said. ?Criminal gangs and organised crime aren?t just Queensland issues, they?re national issues, and everyone has noticed the success the laws are having in disrupting these groups and their illegal enterprises.?The criminal gangs were always going to try to get around the laws but so many others coming to the party is a strong message that communities across the country have had enough of them.?The High Court challenge, brought on by Hells Angels members Stefan Kuczborski with the backing the United Motorcycle Council of Queensland, has been set down for the first week of September.They argue the laws are unconstitutional as they deny gang members and their associates the right to free speech and natural justice.The also say the laws undermine the integrity of the courts.The State, however, argues the laws are valid. Police have warned that if the anti-bikie laws are thrown out it would derail their efforts to clamp down on the gangs and their criminal activity.The laws were passed last year in the aftermath of the infamous Broadbeach brawl when dozens of members of the Bandidos flooded into the mall during the busy school holiday period to confront a rival.Other measures which would have banned bikies from working in Queensland?s building industry have been postponed.Opposition Leader Annastacia Palaszczuk has indicated the opposition intends to scrap the laws and replace them with ?workable? legislation.That position was backed by the Labor Party on Saturday during its annual state conference.http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/other-states-to-support-queenslands-vlad-laws-in-bikies-high-court-challenge/story-fnihsrf2-1227035192030?nk=c143ab5620f6ae91c6df6f6af38dfbed
Publ.Date : Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:29:20 +0000
(USSA) Charges against 7 Hells Angels members dismissed
ROCKFORD (WREX) - Charges against seven members of Hells Angels have been dismissed, according to Winnebago County State's Attorney Joe Bruscato."It is the responsibility of the Office of the State's Attorney to seek justice, ensure the rights of all defendants and victims while also providing a fair trail," Bruscato says. "The State's Attorney's Office also has to consider the safety of all witnesses when evaluating our prosecution strategies. In an effort to secure our chief witness and ensure his safety, the State's Attorney's Office has decided to exercise our right, in the interest of justice, to dismiss all charges at this time."Last July, Rockford Police arrested 14 members of the motorcycle group after they allegedly beat a man and held an 11-year-old victim hostage.They faced several charges, including aggravated battery, armed robbery and kidnapping.Four of the defendants took plea agreements earlier this week to lesser charges.Bruscato says his office reserves the right to charges to this case at a later time.http://www.wrex.com/story/26349731/2014/08/22/charges-again-7-hells-angels-members-dismissed
Publ.Date : Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:14:06 +0000
(USSA) Hells Angels charges dismissed
A Georgetown lawyer representing members of the Myrtle Beach Hells Angels said in a statement Friday that more than 100 charges against his clients related to arrests in April 2012, have been dismissed.John M. Hilliard III said his clients were charged in what Horry County Police called Operation Red Harvest, where he said allegations included charges of kidnapping and lynching along with various marijuana-related charges against members of the club."There was never any credible evidence against any of my clients, a fact that I have repeatedly pointed out to the prosecution since the time of the original arrests," Hilliard said in the statement.Fifteenth Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson confirmed late Friday that about 130 charges related to the operation were dismissed, including 30 dismissed about a month ago. He said several other charges remain from Operation Red Harvest.Richardson could not provide details about the charges when reached Friday.Hilliard said members of the Myrtle Beach Hells Angels club are now deciding whether to pursue various civil actions because of their arrests.http://www.thestate.com/2014/08/16/3622618/brief-hells-angels-charges-dismissed.html
Publ.Date : Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:14:51 +0000
(AUS) Police investigate Rebels and Hells Angels link to Rouse Hill `shooting?
Police from the Hills and Strike Force Talon are investigating a possible shooting and a fight in Rouse Hill last night involving a group of men with links to Outlawed Motorcycle Gangs.Witnesses called police after hearing shots at 11pm in Dennison Close and an argument between a group of men outside a home in the street.A car which left the scene later crashed into traffic lights at Withers Rd near the intersection of Mile End Rd.Police spoke to two men found near the Honda CRV at 11.30pm. Both men have links to the Rebels motorcycle gang.The car was seized by police for forensic testing and the men were also tested.Meanwhile at the house in Dennison Close police spoke to four people including a 25-year-man with links to the Hells Angels Outlawed Motorcycle Gang.He was treated in hospital with injuries to his head and a broken hand. He has since been released from hospital.Just after 1am Hills police stopped the driver a black mini in nearby Milford Drive. A search of the 35-year-old?s car revealed a ?large quantity of cash?.Hills Crime Manager Detective Inspector Gary Bailey said police had been searching the Withers Rd scene this morning and conducting a canvass of homes in the Dennison Close area.Everyone at the scene has undergone forensic testing.Officers from Operation Talon and State Crime Command?s Strike Force Raptor are assisting investigators from The Hills.http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/the-hills/police-investigate-rebels-and-hells-angels-link-to-rouse-hill-shooting/story-fngr8i1f-1227024050943?nk=c143ab5620f6ae91c6df6f6af38dfbed
Publ.Date : Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:05:39 +0000

by Biker's Hell | Posted in Biker News | White Trash Networks

White Trash Networks